Fucoidan - The miracle of seaweed found at last.
Fucoidan is well-known for Immune system enhancement. All-natural Fucoidan extract, which contains low-molecular polysaccharides. Agaricus mushrooms are traditionally believed to fight physical and emotional stress, stimulate the immune system, improve the quality of life in people with diabetes, and reduce cholesterol.
Fucoidan has a unique molecular structure, which makes it a unique and effective natural health ingredient. Fucoidan found in brown seaweed, has been used for a wide variety of health purposes in Asia. However, Fucoidan had the disadvantage of being difficult to absorb into the body. Therefore, Kiseido Premium Fucoidan developed through various purification processes with Yaizu (https://www.yskf.jp), Japan's leading Fucoidan food development company for the absorption rate of Fucoidan in our body.
Fucoidan is a sulfated polysaccharide and found primarily in the cell walls of several species of brown seaweed and brown algae such as Mozuku, mekabu, and wakame. Fucoidan is also called sulfated alpha- L-fucan. It is a specific source of sliminess found only in brown seaweeds.
2)The anti-ulcer effect: the action of bacteria in the blood Li
3)The cholesterol-lowering effects
4)Anticoagulation action: action to clear the blood
6)Anti-Virus (pathogens) action
7)Hardening of the arteries (cardiac arrhythmias) prevention improves the cardiac system
8)The improvement in blood pressure
9)Prevention of diabetes, improved condition
10)Improve the intestinal environment
12)Prevention of liver impairment, improvement in liver function
Kiseido Fucoidan contains 180 capsules in a bottle and includes the Fucoidan 300mg, Agaricus 40 mg, etc., in a vegetable capsule.
Take 6-12 capsules per day, 2-3 capsules at a time.
The period of primary immunity takes three months. When the immune system is built up in your body, it begins to heal with other symptoms. If you have cancer symptoms, it recommends that you consult to determine the amount to take. If you have difficulty swallowing, open the capsule and kill the contents or drink it in water. It is essential to take it continuously.
Capacity and Expiration date
350 mg x 180 capsules in a bottle. (63g, 2.22oz,)
keep in a cool, dry place, tightly closed.
The expiration date is marked separately on the outside of the box.
WHO WE ARE
KISEIDO - Devotion to the research and development of a variety of specialized herbal medicine and health products for the world.
Kiseido has been devoted to the research and development of a variety of specialized oriental herbal medicine and health products since 1936. Kiseido is specialized in the production of pharmaceuticals, herbal medicines, and health functional foods, with a focus on Korean traditional medicine and health food. It has entered into the health and beauty business and has been loved by many people for the global era. In Japan and the US, in addition to healthy functional foods, we supply a variety of generic medicines, medicinal herbs, and other health products and beauty products. We are devoted to the research and development of healthy functional foods and medicines needed by people all over the world.
We introduce to you Fucoidan
- Fucoidan is a sulfated polysaccharide and found primarily in the cell walls of several species of brown seaweed and brown algae such as Mozuku, mekabu, and wakame. Fucoidan is also called sulfated alpha-L-fucan. It is a specific source of sliminess found only in brown seaweeds.
- It is a type of soluble dietary fiber and is a group of low-molecular polysaccharides which contains galactose, glucuronic acid, xylose, and several other major constituents that give the substance its potential health benefits,
- Fucoidan found in brown seaweed has been used for a wide variety of health purposes in Japan and Asian countries for hundreds of years.
Unique Molecular Structure
- Fucoidan has a unique molecular structure, which makes it a unique and effective natural health ingredient. The fucoidan is a “polysaccharide dietary fiber” contained in the algae, brown algae, and mozuku or seaweed. It is greasy, containing sticky mucus, with only 0.3% of the ingredients contained in seaweed such as kelp. And the fucoidan contains a lot of chemicals such as fucos (assist a variety of bioactive substances in the body such as sulfur or sulfuric acid), a sulfuric acid group in the polysaccharides (polysaccharides) that serves as a main component of sugar.
- Agaricus mushroom is traditionally believed to fight physical and emotional stress, stimulate the immune system, improve the quality of life in diabetics, and reduce cholesterol. *The statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
The function of Fucoidan.
- Well-known for Immune system enhancement.
- All-natural fucoidan extract.
- Contains low-molecular polysaccharides.
- Ingredients: Fucoidan, Agaricus, Maltose, Cornstarch, Calcium stearate.
We bring you the mysteries of nature. There is nothing in our life that is more important than our health. However, many people neglect to care for their health, resulting in a decline in health. Only then do people realize the importance of their health and begin regretting the decisions that led to this decline. It goes without saying that protecting one’s health when you are healthy and before you become sick is the wisest and best way. The older a person gets, the more likely that the functionality of body parts will degenerate. In addition to the chronicity of this degeneration, many diseases will also come about. If the right habits for a healthy lifestyle are practiced, one should not only be able to prevent this decline in health but even improve his or her health. Kiseido hopes to assist your healthy lifestyle.